If you have been searching for unique bathroom vanity ideas at your local stores, you may have noticed that many of the standard vanities offered today are starting to look quite a bit alike. They often don’t offer the character you are looking for in order to add that unique touch to your bathroom’s decor. Since a vanity often makes the biggest impact on your bathroom’s design, it is important to choose one that offers an abundance of style and features.
Unique Bathroom Vanity Ideas
- Think outside of the box. You may have noticed that most bathroom vanities are rectangular in shape. In order to give your bathroom a truly unique appeal, consider installing a vanity that boasts a curved design.
- Consider a dresser style vanity to bring an up-scale look and feel to your bathroom. Regardless of whether your style is vintage or modern, a dresser style vanity can offer the functionality you need in a design that is certain to compliment your decor.
- If maximizing space is a concern, opt for a smaller single vanity that offers cabinet or drawer space underneath, or build upon the vertical space in your bathroom and search for designs that offer floor to ceiling cabinetry in order to increase storage potential.
- Make use of tight quarters. Consider a vanity that is designed to fit snugly into a corner of your bathroom. A diagonal arrangement can give the illusion of added area without compromising floor space.
- For a more traditional feel, consider a built-in style vanity. Built-in pieces typically offer more storage space than their free-standing counterparts, since this type of vanity is made to fit snugly against the walls and no excess space is left unused.
- Sometimes less is more. Those who are interested in a more modern style will appreciate the impact that hard lines and a more simple design have on a bathroom’s decor. Choose a black, block style vanity and consider purchasing matching cabinetry and shelving to create a clean, contemporary design.
- Double sink vanities are the perfect solution for couples who share a bathroom, and there is a wide variety of options available that are designed to fit almost any decor. Make the most of your vanity by choosing a furniture-style design that offers plenty of counter space and extra storage.
- If a double sink vanity just doesn’t seem to give you enough elbow room, and space allows, consider purchasing two single vanities and place a matching cabinet, shelf, or make-up station in between.
- For an even more unique option, choose a “floating” vanity. While a floating vanity doesn’t actually open up more usable space, the open floor area underneath draws the eye upward and gives the illusion of added area.
- If you are interested in a spa-like style, there are a number of bathroom vanity ideas that are appealing. Choose a vanity that offers frosted glass door fronts that reflect natural light, or consider a vanity that is constructed completely from glass.
- A vintage style vanity can give your bathroom the feel of an expensive retreat. Compliment a freestanding, antique style vanity with a vintage medicine cabinet or mirrors, and add vintage bathroom fixtures to complete the design.
- For a tropical bathroom, choose a vanity that offers shutter style door fronts, and consider a floating basin. Complete the look with live or artificial greenery.
- Choose a vanity that offers matching shelving and cabinetry to create a custom look that is one of a kind.
Luxury Living Direct offers a massive variety of unique, handcrafted bathroom vanities that are designed with your one of a kind taste in mind. With everything from contemporary style to vintage, you are certain to find the perfect bathroom furnishings and fixtures to compliment your home. Visit Luxury Living Direct for more unique bathroom vanity ideas, and enjoy high quality, hand crafted vanities, competitive prices and fast and free shipping.